This is a speech I gave a few years ago. It still seems appropriate today.
- Wake up! Wake up! No snoozing.
- Who are you? Why are you here?
- Who are you really, deep on the inside?
- If you are here, alive today......You are a giant!
- Giant (in case you're not sure) is a person of outstanding size or srength; a person of outstanding importance or achievement.
- The Giant versus A Giant - You are 'the' giant, specifically and uniquely YOU!
- Wake up......what is inside you that was dormant until now?
- You know it's there. You know it's BIG!
- Like me....were you afraid...of yourself, your power, your love?
- You are not a giant built to kill others but a giant to live, to love, to give and to protect!
Wake up! Can you smell the coffee?
Based on the bible story of David & Goliath;
Goliath looked like a giant, sounded like a giant. He had a big voice but was he a giant inside?
David looked little, looked crazy, sounded crazy..'taking on a giant, really? BUT, he was the giant inside! "I will kill you and take off your head". He did it, just as he promised he would.
I feel sorry for the unprepared who will meet you from this moment on!
I describe.............You decide.