Thursday 21 May 2015

What Did You Hear Me Say?

Can you hear me
If I say that you're great?

Can you hear me
If your purpose I inspiringly state?

Can you hear me
When I say it's ok?

Can you hear me
Because I know you have something to say?

Can you hear me?
Can you please?
It's your future I speak of...
A gift to you....in deed!

Can you hear the cry of the people who...
Need your skills and abilities
Your unique-selling-point.....No...! your unique YOU?

Can you hear the sighs of relief
when you walk into a room?
The impact of your presence in the World,
That Tick, tick, tick.......Boom!

God says 'My sheep hear my voice,
And I know them, and they follow me' (John 10:27)
Can you hear Him speaking?
or did you think that was me?

'And I give unto them eternal life;
And they shall never perish,
Neither shall any man
pluck them out of my hand' (John 10:28)
Did you hear that or..................Not?

What do YOU hear?



I describe.............................You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment